- You develop a workflow and this works correctly when tested in SWDD.
- You make a realtime change in Portfolio Management to trigger the workflow.
- The workflow is not triggered.
- SAP Resource and Portfolio Management (PPM-PFM)
- SAP Portfolio and Project Management (PPM)
SAP Portfolio and Project Management all versions ; SAP Resource and Portfolio Management 4.0 ; SAP Resource and Portfolio Management 4.5
/RPM/V_WF_RECIP, object type, workflow id , KBA , PPM-PFM , Portfolio Management , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.