The user has opened the CRM Interaction Center in more than one browser tab or window. After only working in only some of the windows/tabs, the user
- Faces a timeout issue
- Needs to re-enter logon details
- Gets the message "Session not found (400)"
This is because one session in an inactive window/tab has timed after rdisp/plugin_auto_logout seconds (see KBA 1757252 for additional timeout parameters).
- Browser that uses the same browser context with the same cookie storage for several windows or tabs, such as IE9 and higher. For Internet Explorer, a common browser context has been introduced with IE8.
- CRM Interaction Center or CRM WebClient with active HTTP Security Session Management (transaction SICF_SESSIONS)
- SAP Customer Relationship Management 2007
- SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0
- SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0 on SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP CRM 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 2 for SAP CRM 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 3 for SAP CRM 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 2 for SAP CRM 7.0, version for SAP HANA
- Internet Explorer 9 or higher
IE misplaced sessions_killed logoff time_out timeout timed_out , KBA , CRM-IC-FRW , Framework , CRM-IC , Interaction Center WebClient , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.