- After upgrading to SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1 SP6 and above:
- Crystal Report cannot be viewed or scheduled in CMC/InfoView, giving error "Your request could not be completed because a failure occurred while the report was being processed. Please contact your system administrator [RCIRAS0546]".
- When the same report is refreshed in Crystal Reports 2008 Designer SP6, the designer crashes with no error message or exit code.
- SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1 SP6 and above
- SAP Crystal Reports 2008 SP6 and above
fail, exception, RCIRAS 0546, RCIRAS0546 , KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or BusinessViews Manager , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.