- Users are not able to run Light Optimize with Zero Elimination. This data manager package fails and the process chain in the backend BW throws error messages.
Could not set lock: Object already locked by /CPMB/XXXXXXX MIGRATE_IPRO.
Lock NOT set for: Condensing the Data in an InfoProvider
- This is appearing for all models under a specific environment.
- The table RSMIGROBJ (Lock Entries for Object Migration) is not empty. All the BPC models (Object column) under that specific environment are locked:
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation (10.0), version for NetWeaver
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation (10.1), version for NetWeaver
- EPM Add-in 10.0
SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.0, version for SAP NetWeaver
KBA , defect , EPM-BPC-NW , NetWeaver Version , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.