- A UJBR restore of an environment with Activity Audit enabled runs for days and eventually ends with a memory dump when writing to UJU_AUDACTDET table.
Category Resource Shortage
Runtime Errors TSV_TNEW_PAGE_ALLOC_FAILED
No more storage space available for extending an internal table.
Information on where terminated
Termination occurred in the ABAP program "CL_UJE_COMMON=================CP" - in "LOG_AUDIT".
The main program was "UJT_BACKUP_RESTORE_UI ".
In the source code you have the termination point in line 42 of the (Include) program "CL_UJE_COMMON=================CM008".
The program "CL_UJE_COMMON=================CP" was started as a background job.
- After the dump, the restore is interrupted and it is possible to see that:
- On tables UJU_AUDACTHDR and UJU_AUDACTDET, the audit data restored has the same header ID and timestamp, etc
- A new header ID is created for each entry restored on UJU_AUDACTHDR. The user ID of those new entries is blank and the timestamp is exactly when the restore was performed.
- All the entries restored on UJU_AUDACTDET are written again for the new header ID + some other entries related to the creation of tasks (DAP, etc.) on the system so the record count on the table is more than doubled
SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.0, version for SAP NetWeaver.
TSV_TNEW_PAGE_ALLOC_FAILED CL_UJE_COMMON CL_UJE_COMMON=================CP CL_UJE_COMMON=================CM008 LOG_AUDIT, EPM, BPC NW, Business Planning and Consolidation for NetWeaver, SAP BPC FOR NetWeaver, BPCNW, Embedded, standard, classic, unified, BOPC, plugin , KBA , backup restore , EPM-BPC-NW-BR , Backup & Restore , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.