Error "the page was not displayed because the request entity is too large" is shown when :
- Attempt to launch the BI Launch Pad on Tomcat using a web browser, http://[yourserver]:8080/BOE/BI.
- Attempt to open Webi reports in the BIlaunchpad.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform BI 4.x (any version).
- Tomcat (all supported versions).
- IIS web server
- ISAPI connector / redirector used to forward requests to Tomcat.
packetsize, packet, size, server, xml, 40, 4.0, 31, 3.1, 4.2, bidep , KBA , BI-BIP-DEP , SBOP Web Application Deployment, Wdeploy , BI-BIP-AUT , Authentication, ActiveDirectory, LDAP, SSO, Vintela , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.