- There is table level replication with replication definitions and subscriptions in the system.
- Replication Server was upgraded from 12.6 to 15.6 previously and then again was upgraded from 15.6 to 15.7.1. After the second upgrade, the DSI EXEC process went down with ERROR #1028.
ERROR #1028 DSI EXEC(116(1) PDS.RDB)
Message from server: Message: 107, State 2, Severity 15 -- 'The column prefix '.<table_name>.' does not match with a table name or alias name used in the query. Either the table is not specified in the FROM clause or it has a correlation name.
- Tried to resume with skip transaction a few times. The skipped transactions were missing table owner names in their SQL statements. The table names are prefixed with '<30 spaces>.'
- For example, a skipped update SQL command may look like "update .ABCTable set col1=xxx, col2=xxxx where col3=xxx".
- SAP Replication Server (RS) 12.6
- SAP Replication Server (RS15.6
- SAP Replication Server (RS15.7.1
SAP Replication Server all versions
CR637731, 637731 , KBA , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.