You are implementing HCM structural authorization in BW using BI content DSOs 0PA_DS01 ~ 0PA_DS05. You extract data from DataSources 0HR_PA_1 ~ 0HR_PA_3 to these DSOs and perform BW analysis authorization generation (by report RSEC_GENERATE_AUTHORIZATIONS or in transaction RSECADMIN). However the users get more authorized values than you expect.
For e.g. you have below data in DSO.
In HCM system:
- User U1 has authorization of value P.
- User U2 has authorization of value Q.
In BW system, the authorization generation result is as below and is more than you expect:
- Authorization A has value P and Q.
- User U1 has authorization A so has authorization of value P and Q.
- User U2 has authorization A so has authorization of value P and Q.
BW 7.0 and above
HR structural authorization , KBA , BW-BEX-OT-OLAP-AUT , Authorizations , BW-BCT-PA , BW only - Personnel Management , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.