- The following error message appears while creating / modifying a WebI report based on a BEx query: "Design-time query not available (WIS 00000)"
- In Crystal Reports for Enterprise the following error is displayed: "The datasource is invalid:Design-time query not available"
- The same BEx query works fine using BICS connectivity in BI 4.0
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP BusinesObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.1 Support Package 01+
- SAP BusinesObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.2
- Web Intelligence
- SAP Crystal Reports for Enterprise 4.1
- SAP BW (see minimum BW versions below)
Design-time query not available, design time, design-time, bics, bi 4.1, BI4.2, dt, upgrade, wis 00000, query panel, webi, web intelligence , KBA , webi , wis 00000 , bics , design-time query , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , BI-RA-BICS , BI consumer services , BI-RA-CRE , Crystal Reports for Enterprise , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.