- Cannot open Analysis workspace with authorization variable and created by a differen user.
- Error: "Analysis edition for OLAP could not find one or more members in this analysis, possibly because the cube has been updated. The Hierarchy containing these members has been removed to allow the analysis to be executed" is displayed.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform BI4.0
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform BI4.1
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform BI4.2
analysis, workspace, could not find, member, BI, 4.0, 40, BI4.0, BI40, 4.1, 4.2, 41, 42, BI4.1, BI4.2, BI41, BI42, AOLAP, A-OLAP, OLAP, Advanced Analysis for OLAP, workspace, work space, MDAS, multidimensional analysis services, prompt, prompts, members, value, values, no authorisation, authorization, authorised, authorized, BW , KBA , BI-RA-AWB , Analysis, edition for OLAP (Web) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.