- When displaying/changing address data for a customer, vendor, etc. the error message "Internal error - DB and COMM_A_IN_MEMORY incompatible" is thrown
- The error message can be thrown in many different transactions and applications where addresses are being used
- The error can be seen as a pop-up message or in a short dump
- Details in the Short dump are as follows
- SAP NetWeaver
- Releases 46A, 46B, 46C, 610, 620, 640, 700, 710, 701, 711, 702, 720, 731, 740, 750
AM891, AM 891, DB, COMM_A_P_IN_MEMORY incompatible, CL_ADDR_PERSISTENCY_SZA0, MESSAGE_TYPE_X, SAPLSZA1, LSZA1002, D0100_READ_ADDRESS , KBA , db and comm , comm , in_memory , incompatible , BC-SRV-ADR , Address Management / Business Address Services , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.