- Data Services, Tomcat as well as the underlying IPS\BI, uses a network account to run.
- Scheduled task created in Windows Task Schedule but Data Services job doesn't run.
- Scheduled Data Services jobs run as SYSTEM user in Windows Task Scheduler instead of using the network account credentials of the account that created the task.
- The Task Schedule entry for the scheduled job shows the following under Security Options: When running the task, use the following user account: SYSTEM
- SAP Data Services 4.x
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008
- Microsoft Windows Vista
BODS , DS , management console , mgmt , rights , permissions , KBA , EIM-DS , Data Services (Use Subcomponent) , EIM-DS-SVR , Data Services Administration/Server , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.