- WIS 30351 error when using a query from a UNX and a query from UNV that contains prompts in a Web Intelligence report
- It is observed that if using a UNX and UNV as the 2 data sources for a WebI report, using a query filter in each query results in an error:
- “Web Intelligence cannot build the query or generate the report (WIS 30351)"
- The prompt text does NOT have to be the same.
- SAP Business Intelligence 4.x
- SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise
- Web Intelligence
WIS 30351, query, prompt, unv unx, refresh, multiple universes WebI WebIntelligence Web Intelligence run Universe Univ multiple more than one variable LOV error exception WIS30351 ADAPT01712755 ADAPT1712755 ADAPT 01712755 1712755 TE: 5000534610 , KBA , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.