- MS Office 10 - 32 bit has been installed on a Windows 2008 R2 64-bit BPC-MS Server
- When adding a new member to the Entity dimension and trying to process the dimension, the following message occurs:
"Cannot upload member information to SQL server - External component has thrown an exception."
- Through sql profiler trace, an Sql statement error raised for :
Insert into tblLogs (SystemName,JobName,UserID,Status,DateWritten,Message) VALUES (N'ApplicationService',N'OSoft.Services.Webservice.ApplicationService.ApplicationService.Query()',N'SAPSERVER\Administrator',0,GetDate(),N')
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation for the Microsoft platform version 10.x onwards including Support Packages (EPM BPC-MS)
- SAP EPM Excel Add-in version 10 onwards including Support Packages (EPM Add-in)
SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.0, version for Microsoft ; SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.1, version for Microsoft
Access Database Engine, ADE, upload member, process dimension , KBA , EPM-BPC-MS , Microsoft Version , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.