- SySAM license server is installed and SAP PowerDesigner product has been downloaded.
- Following error message is returned when launching SAP PD or SAP PB and obtaining an entitlement from SySAM:
lmgrd is not running: Cannot connect to license server system.
The license server manager (lmgrd) has not been started yet,
the wrong port@host or license file is being used, or the
port or hostname in the license file has been changed.
Server name: MyServer
License path: @MyServer;
FLEXnet Licensing error:-15,570. System Error: 10035 "WinSock: Operation would block"
For further information, refer to the FLEXnet Licensing documentation,
available at "www.acresso.com".
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.1
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.5
- SAP PowerBuilder (PB) 12.5 and 12.6
- Sybase Software Asset Management (SySAM) 2.2
- Sybase Software Asset Management (SySAM) 2.3
KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , BC-SYB-PB , Powerbuilder , BC-SYB-SAM , Sybase Software Asset Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.