- Error "A timeout occured during the execution of the OS Command Console" when performing the Managed System Configuration
- Error: "Cannot establish connection to SAP Host agent webservice. (Cannot retrieve Diagnostics agent OS user, file not found :<DRIVE>:\usr\sap\DAA\SMDA<XX>\SMDAgent\configuration\installationinfo.properties)" in the SMDAgent log
- Outside discovery not working
- There is no installationinfo.properties file in the path \usr\sap\DAA\SMDA<XX>\SMDAgent\configuration\
- SMDAgent installed with Software Provisioning Manager 1.0 (70SWPM)
- Solution Manager 7.1
SAP Solution Manager adapter for SAP Quality Center 1.0 by HPE
SLTOOLSET 1.0 70SWPM SWPM occurred Diagnostics agent , KBA , SV-SMG-INS-DIA , Configuration of Root Cause Analysis related infrastructure , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.