- When fields FLDOFFSET and LENGTH are edited in table CRMQNAMES, the values of fields BAPIFLDLEN & BAPIOFFSET are cleared.
- Fields BAPIFLDLEN & BAPIOFFSET are reset in table CRMQNAMES.
- Values of BAPIFLDLEN & BAPIOFFSET are set to zero ('0') when entries in CRMQNAMES are modified.
- SAP Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA
SAP Customer Relationship Management all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA all versions
KBA , CRM-MW-ADP , Middleware Adapter , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.