- When creating a transfer order (TO) in transaction LT04, an error is issued when no batch is entered.
- A TO is created for a transfer requirement (TR) in LT04 but a batch must be entered as error L3079 is issued.
- Even though batch determination is configured, an error is issued in LT04 when a TO is created.
- Error L3 079 is issued in LT04 ("Enter a batch number") when creating a TO and the user cannot proceed.
- Batch determination is not returning a batch in LT04.
- A batch number is not automatically added during TO creation despite the correct batch determination settings in customising.
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP R/3 Enterprise all versions ; SAP R/3 all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
T333-WEDAT, L_TO_BATCH_DETERMINATION_INT , KBA , LE-WM-TFM-TR , Transfer Requirements , LE-WM-TFM , Warehouse Movements , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.