The error SE181 (Please specify a valid account assignment) is been raised in one of the following situations (also valid for POs created from SRM):
- Adding a new service line in the purchase order item and a valid account assignment is entered.
- When making the price, currency, and/or quantity changes in service purchase order.
- Undeleting a purchase order line item in SRM.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP Supplier Relationship Management (SRM)
- SAP ERP
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP Supplier Relationship Management
ECC, SE181, SE 181, BAPI, PO, BAPI_PO_CHANGE, LMLSPU52, NETWR, MM06EF0L_LESEN_BELEG, CONFIRMATION, NETPR, BRTWR, LT_ESLL, ACCOUNT ASSIGNMENT DELETED, SERVICES, PURCHASEORDER , KBA , MM-SRV-BPI , BAPIs , SRM-EBP-POR , Local Purchase Order , MM-SRV , Services Management , SRM-EBP-CA-ACC , Account Assignment , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.