- Business needs to unload data from the Creditor /Customer to the external system.
- The task is scheduled RBDMIDOC (tx. BD21) but IDOC CREMAS /DEBMAS is not created by change of address data.
- Sales And Distribution (SD)
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
Adress, Address, XK02, XD02, Vendor, Customer, Kreditor, change pointer, BD21, Änderung, message type, CREMAS, ADRMAS, DEBMAS, RBDMIDOC, serialization , KBA , LO-MD-BP-CM , Customer Master , LO-MD-BP-VM , Vendor Master , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.