Run the RFC server an AIX coredump file has been generated
by analysing the core.*.dmp file, the following error message was mentioned :
jvm.JNI_CreateJavaVM() at 0x900000005f17c20
InitializeJVM(pvm = (nil), penv = (nil), ifn = (nil)), line 1794 in
"java.c" [untrusted: /dataservices/IPS/dataservices/ext/jre/bin/java]
main(argc = 0, argv = (nil)), line 795 in "java.c" [untrusted:/dataservices/IPS/dataservices/ext/jre/bin/java]
- AIX 6.1 TL8
- IPS 4.0 SP4 : 184.108.40.2068
- SAP BusinessObjects Data Services Job Server Version = 220.127.116.118
- Oracle client Release 18.104.22.168.0
- Server = Oracle Database 11g Enterprise Edition Release 22.214.171.124.0 - 64bit
- SBOP DQM FOR SAP 4.0 RFC SP2
KBA , EIM-DQM-SAP , Data Quality Management for SAP , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.