- Poor performance of Analysis edition for OLAP against SAP BW BEx Queries
- Displaying the Prompts dialog is slow
- Data refresh is very slow
- SAP Notes 1733169 and 1762752 have been applied, but no improvement in performance has been made
- Trace logs show that BICS_PROV_GET_RESULT_SET and BICS_PROV_GET_MEMBERS are taking the majority of the time
- SAP Business Intelligence 4
- Analysis edition for OLAP
- SAP BW
aolap, a-olap, olap, bw, BEx, analysis, edition, slow, poor, bad performance, takes too long, time, prompt, variable, dialog, dialogue, window box, LOV, list of values, data refresh, query, run, ADAPT01703410, ADAPT1703410, ADAPT 01703410, 1703410, BI, 4.0, 4.1, 4.2, 40, 41, 42, BI4.0, BI4.1, BI4.2, BI40. BI41, BI42, workspace, work space, MDAS, multidimensional analysis services, Advanced Analysis for OLAP, BICS_PROV_GET_RESULT_SET, BICS_PROV_GET_MEMBERS, GETMEMBERS, GETRESULTSET, MEMBERS, RESULTSET, BICS , KBA , BI-RA-AWB , Analysis, edition for OLAP (Web) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.