You may encounter with different kinds of symptom/scenario, such as:
- You have done partial goods receipt first and complete invoice processing. After that, you have done the goods receipt for the remaining goods and system is still not able to release invoice automatically.
- Some of the blocked invoice document can be released automatically, but some of them cannot.
- You have noticed there is a quantity difference between goods receipt quantity and invoice quantity, but system did not issue the blocking reason as "Quantity Block".
- When "GR Based IV" flag is not set in the Purchase Order, Invoices are not released even though tolerance limit for quantity variance (DQ) is reduced.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud
MRBR, SPGRM, Automatic Release, Release Manually, Release Automatically, OMR6, DQ, ECC , KBA , automatic release , release manually , release automatically , dq , omr6 , spgrm , mrbr , MM-IV-LIV-REL , Release , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.