- The AOLAP workspace was developed with the BICS connection to BW BEx Query
- The BW BEx Query has several variables need value input before refresh, save the BW Variants so that users could set the values for variables at one time, instead of setting the value for each variable one by one
- How to save the BW Variants from AOLAP workspace
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform (BI) 4.1
- Analysis Edition for OLAP (AOLAP)
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1
AOLAP, Analysis edition for OLAP, BICS, BEx Query, 4.1, BI 4.1, BI 4.1 AOLAP, BW Variant, Variant, default, save default option, save default value
, KBA , BI-RA-AWB , Analysis, edition for OLAP (Web) , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.