- A workbook contains Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) code calling APIs belonging to the EPMAddInAutomation class.
- After updating the EPM add-in or Analysis for Office (AO) the workbook containing VBA code does not work correctly.
- The following error may occur:
- User-defined type not defined
- Compile error: Can't find project or library
Erro de compilação: É impossível localizar o projeto ou a biblioteca
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.0 for the Microsoft platform
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.1 for the Microsoft platform
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.0 for NetWeaver
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.1 for NetWeaver
- SAP EPM Add-In for Microsoft Office
- SAP Analysis for Office 2.1 or later
FPMXLClient.EPMAddInAutomation, FPMXLClient, EPMAddInAutomation, FPMXLClient.Connect, SapExcelAddIn, com.sap.epm.FPMXLClient, plugin, addin , KBA , missing: fpmxlclient , missing:fpmxlclient , missing , EPM-BPC-MS , Microsoft Version , EPM-BPC-NW , NetWeaver Version , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.