In t-code IK11, you use user exit IMRC0001 to create notification in the background. Then when you open the newly created notification in t-code IW22/IW23/IW52/IW53, you get the error message IM258 "Object does not exist (status management)".
- SAP ERP Plant Maintenance (PM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
- SAP S/4HANA, cloud edition
EXIT_SAPLIMR0_001, ZXMRCU01, BAPI_ALM_NOTIF_CREATE, BAPI_ALM_NOTIF_SAVE, commit , KBA , PM-WOC-MN , Maintenance Notifications , PM-EQM-SF-MPC , Measuring points and counters , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.