- LOAD DATABASE fails with stack trace and errors returned immediately without engaging SAP Backup Server:
Invalid DOL data row pointer: row 0 with status 0x1 must be the forwarded row location instead of the home row location.
- Stack trace follows which includes modules
- Stack trace is followed by ASE errors 804 and 834:
Error: 804, Severity: 20, State: 1
Unable to find buffer '0xc0000002518b77e8' from cache 'default data cache' holding logical page '169' in sdes '0xc00000010f517b08' kept buffer pool for object ''.
Error: 834, Severity: 20, State: 4
Illegal attempt to clean buffer: BUF=0xc0000002518b7710, MASS=0xc0000002518b7710, Buf#=0, page=0xc000000150e35800, dbid=5, Mass vdevno=38, vpage=1752395, Buf lpage=49368395, Mass stat=0x1008, Buf stat=0x1, size=2048, cid=0 ('default data cache'), Pinned xdes=0x0000000000000000, spid=0.
- Use of the same dumpfile to LOAD to another database is successful
- Use of a different dumpfile to attempt LOAD to the same database fails with the same problem
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.0
- Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.5
dump, dump/load , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.