- Error: "Failed to execute query"
- When refreshing a report based off a Universe in Crystal Reports for Enterprise it fails with the error:
"A problem was encountered", "Failed to execute query: ' <com.businessobjects.dsl.commons.exception.NextedException: Failed to execute:"
And it then displays the SQL Query used.
- SAP Crystal Reports for Enterprise 4.0
- SAP Crystal Reports for Enterprise 4.1
- SAP Crystal Reports for Enterprise 4.2
- Information Design Tool
Multi Source UNX, summary measure, failed to execute select, nested exception , KBA , BI-RA-CR-DSL , Crystal Reports on C++ Data Semantic Layer (ClassicUniverse) , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or BusinessViews Manager , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.