- Acceptance of origin field can be modified in a purchase order at item level (in delivery tab), even though material document with movement type 107 and invoice document has been posted.
The field should be grey-out/disable after subsequent document is posted an purchase order history exists,
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud
EKPO-WEORA, modified, changeable, PO origin accept, grey, MEPO1313-WEORA, ECC, WEORA, ME22N, ME21N, GR-based IV , KBA , MM-PUR-PO-GUI , Userinterface - Purchase Orders , MM-PUR-PO , Purchase Orders , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.