- The following error is reported in SUP logs: "...JCO_ERROR_COMMUNICATION: Connect to SAP gateway failed...Max no of 'XXX' conversations exceeded..."
- The distribution of the SUP connections across the Gateway Message Server nodes is not evenly distributed.
- Sybase Unwired Platform 2.x (SUP)
- SAP Mobile Platform 2.3.x (SMP)
- SAP Load Balanced Message Server
- Remote Function Calls (RFC) made by SUP/SMP to the Message Server using the SAP Java Connnector (JCo)
SAP Mobile Platform 2.3 ; Sybase Unwired Platform 2.0 ; Sybase Unwired Platform 2.1 ; Sybase Unwired Platform 2.2
KBA , MOB-SUP-RT-SCC , SUP Runtime Sybase Control Center , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.