- While trying to launch SWPM / SAPinst in a Unix environment, the GUI comes up totally blank; or
- Issues such as SWPM / SAPinst crashing right after any input was provided to a dialog screen.
- Software Provisioning Manager (SWPM) / SAPinst;
- SAP system release independent;
- Database release independent;
- Operational System Unix-based.
GUI, Empty, Blank, Graphical, Show up, Show, Display, Linux, HP-UX, Solaris, AIX, third-pardy, X Server, Hummingbird Exceed, SWPM, Software Provisioning Manager, System Copy, Installation, Rename, Split, Hang, Stuck, Open , KBA , BC-INS , Inst.Tools - Use subcomponents; SAP Note 1669327 , BC-INS-FWK , sapinst and syslib , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.