- the "Delivery Priority" (LPRIO) as selection criteria seems not to be taken into consideration at item level at collective delivery processing (VL10C)
- In transaction VL10C delivery will be created however the delivery priority of the sales order line item (VBAP-LPRIO) does not match to the selection criteria set in the user role
- In transaction VL10C delivery will not be created, however the delivery priority of the sales order line item (VBAP-LPRIO) matches to the selection criteria set in the user role
- Sales And Distribution (SD)
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
ECC, excluded materials, RVV50R10C,LPRIO,Benutzerrolle, Profil anlegen Lieferungen, Feld Sel.Positionen, Variant, P_L_TYP, P_SEL_IT , KBA , LE-SHP-DL , Delivery Processing , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.