- After updating the AD plug-in in the Central Management Console, or while the Active Directory Groups Update process is running, the Central Management Server becomes unresponsive.
- Users logons hang, regardless of authentication type or source
- when SQL Server is used as the CMS system database, wait locks are also observed within the database
- This issue does not occur in SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1
- SAP Business Intelligence Platform 4.0
- SAP Business Intelligence Platform 4.1
ADAPT 01709505 1709505 zie active directory , KBA , BI-BIP-AUT , Authentication, ActiveDirectory, LDAP, SSO, Vintela , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security & CrystalReports viewing in BI platform , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.