- In TREXADMIN RFC Monitor you execute the ICM connectivity tests which fail with the following entries in the system log(SM21)...
TREX_ICM - Receive_Error
Remote communication failure with partner
>http://<TREXHOST>:30003/ICMConnectTest/HTTP Status 507: Kernel
- In SMGW in the gateway trace dev_rd you see errors of the type...
*** WARNING => Connection request from (33/9487/0) to
host: <trexhost>, service: 30003 failed (NIECONN_REFUSED)
- The RFC connectivity tests in TREXADMIN -> Connectivity work without issue
- This KBA is primarily aimed at Windows Server hosts where the firewall is enabled automatically - but the advisement holds equally for other O/Ss hosting TREX.
- This error is release independent.
icm communications, windows server, NIECONN_REFUSED , KBA , BC-TRX-ENG , TREX Engine , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.