In a purchase order with non deductible condition value (NAVS) you can detect one or both of the following symptoms:
- The NAVS value is wrong.
- EKPO-NAVNW is wrong or zero.
- When you look at the condition tab and open the taxes screen, the tax value changes.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
TAX, calculation, KOMP-MWSBP, KOMP, MWSBP, KOMV-KWERT, KOMV, KWERT, condition tab, tax screen, ECC, CALCULATE_TAX_ITEM, NAVS , EKPO-NAVNW , KBA , MM-PUR-GF-TAX , Taxes , MM-PUR-PO , Purchase Orders , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.