- Getting the following error when launching a job using the "Start BusinessObjects Data Services job" Process Chain in BW:
- "R3C-150101: Cannot connect to SAP Applications datastore <RFC_ABAP_RUNTIME_FAILURE-(Exception_Key:CALL_FUNCTION_SIGNON_INCOMPL)- Incomplete logon data.> using host <%2>, client <%3>, user <%4>, and system number <%5>.Make sure the SAP server is running and the login information is correct.
- BIW-230341: Unable to set job status due to connection failure while attempting to connect to BW system with connection parameters: <host=<SAP_host_name>;client=<SAP_client_number>;sysnr=<SAP_system_number>;user=<SAP_user_name>;password=XXXXX>"
- SAP Data Services 4.1 SP1 and SP2
- BW 7.3
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008
SAP Data Services 4.1
DI , DSXI , DS XI , BODI , BODS, RFC_ABAP_RUNTIME, R3C-150101, sql server, incomplete logon , KBA , EIM-DS-SAP , Data Services SAP Interfaces , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.