An error occurs, similar to these ones:
- RSBTCDEL | RSBTCDEL2 or other reorganization jobs (see also SAP note 16083) finish with success but the files in <local_drive>:\usr\sap\<SID>\SYS\global\<subfolder> don't get deleted
- joblog cannot be displayed, syslog reports: F3 V Error 2 for write/read access to a file. File =<local_drive>:\usr\sap\<SID>\SYS\global\<subfolder>\<file>
- joblogs are written to <local_drive>:\usr\sap\<SID>\SYS\global\<CNT>JOBLG instead of \\<UNC_path_to_SAPGLOBALHOST>\sapmnt\SYS\global\<CNT>JOBLG
- other type of error which are related to global folder
- Microsoft Cluster Service (MSCS), Microsoft Failover Clustering
- Operating system Windows
mklink /d source target , 2012 , KBA , BC-OP-NT , Windows , BC-CCM-BTC , Background Processing , BC-INS-NT , Installation Windows , BC-CCM-BTC-JOB , Job Scheduling and Monitoring , BC-OP-NT-CLU , Please use BC-OP-NT , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.