You utilize Materials Management (MM) Hold functionality or release strategies to approve/reject Service purchase documents, and notice the following:
- Rejected Service Purchase Orders still consume budget.
- You receive unexpected Availability Control (AVC) errors when taking off hold a Service Purchase Order (PO) with reference to a Service Purchase Requisition (PR).
- Budget becomes available again unexpectedly, when saving a held Service PO with reference to a Service PR.
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- Funds Management
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud
FMAVC005, BP629, hold, Release Strategy, budget error, ME_COMMTMNT_PO_RELEV, ME_COMMTMNT_PO_REL_C, MM-PUR, PSM-FM-UP-CM, PSM-FM-BCS-AC, PSM-FM-BU-AC, MM-SRV, ME21N, ECC , KBA , PSM-FM-UP-CM , Commitments , MM-SRV-GF-CO , Commitment , PSM-FM-BCS-AC , Availability Control , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.