- What is the meaning of the following values : Class 14 , attribute 2 and object type PS for a given object_cinfo in the sysattributes system table?
- The sysattributes system table can be found in all ASE databases.
- These values can be found only in the sysattributes table in the master database.
- A sample output from sysattributes can be found below:
select object_cinfo, object_name(object), class, attribute, object_type from sysattributes where class="14" and attribute=2 and object_type='PS'
object_cinfo class attribute object_type
login syscolumns 14 2 PS
login systypes 14 2 PS
login sysprocedures 14 2 PS
role sysconfigures 14 2 PS
(The object_cinfo column corresponds to the name of the application, login, or procedure in question, and is not used by all attributes.)
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) All Versions
- Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) All Versions
KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.