You have a Contract (ME3*K) without plant data. You are creating a Purchase Order ( ME2*N) with the same Material and Vendor as in the Contract, but you don't reference to the contract in the PO.
One of two system messages should display if a Contract already exists for the Material:
- 06 585 - "A contract exists for this material"
- or -
- 06 587 - "A centrally agreed contract exists for this material"
- you expect 06585 message to appear at Purchase Order creation if you use the same Organization data (Company Code, Purchase Organization) at PO as in the Contract, but only 06 587 appears.
- or -
- you expect no message at all if you use different Organization data in the PO from what exists in the Contract, (even if you do not have Centralized Purchasing configured), but message 06 587 appears.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud
Kontrakt, Zentralkontrakt, 06587, 06585 , KBA , MM-PUR-PO-GUI , Userinterface - Purchase Orders , MM-PUR-OA-CON , Contract , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.