- Stored procedures with the following pattern of subquery sql, fail on ASE 15.0.3 and ASE 15.5.
if not exists
select lm.lkmid, rm2.crm linked_crm
from lmap lm, rqst_map rm, rqst_map rm2
where lm.maid = rm.maid
and rm2.maid = lm.lkmid
and rm.maid = @i_parent_maid
- The error received is:
Msg 156, Level 15, State 68:
Server 'PROD', Procedure 'dbo.p_prod', Line 42:
Incorrect syntax near the keyword 'AS'.
- The procedures work fine on ASE v15.7.
- Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.0.3
- Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.5
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
Msg 156, Message, sp_downgrade, downgrade, alias , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.