- You have a service contract item. The contract uses price conditions with different validity periods. If the date reaches the new validity period, the service price is not updated with the current valid period.
- You created a service contract and maintained the service condition with future validity period only. The service price remains zero even though the date reaches the validity period.
- For this you use report RM06ENP0 for non-service contract to have the net price updated but the report does not work for service items.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP HANA SAP S/4HANA
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP R/3 Enterprise all versions ; SAP R/3 all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
Preis, Konditionsgültigkeit, aktualisieren, Kontrakt, Vertrag, Konditionswert, ME33K, Anzeige, ECC , KBA , MM-SRV-PR , Pricing/Conditions , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.