- Value added resellers (VARs) that have been certified as SAP Partner Center of Expertise (PCOE) are authorized to sell SAP VAR-delivered support to their end customers.
- Their duty is to provide product support (1st and 2nd level) to their end customers, and SAP will provide development support (3rd level).
- If the partner has not been able to solve a customer incident it may be forwarded to SAP, however if this incident is then solved by the product support teams at SAP (not development support) the partner will be billed according to the SAP PartnerEdge VAR maintenance agreement. Click here for more information.
This applies to Value Added Resellers selling VAR-delivered support for the following solutions:
- SAP Business All-in-One solutions
- SAP Analytics solutions
- SAP Mobile solutions
- SAP Database & Technology solutions (incl. former Sybase solutions and SAP HANA)
- SAP hybris solutions
VARd, VAR-D, one, two, three, dev, Value added reseller, reseller, technical support , KBA , XX , Miscellaneous , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.