- Unable to generate a Web Intelligence report in Microsoft Excel format, containing more than 1,048,576 rows within a single worksheet
- Unable to generate a Web Intelligence report in Microsoft Excel format, containing more than 65,536 rows within a single worksheet
- How does Web Intelligence deal with Microsoft Excel 2007/2010/2013 worksheet size limits?
- SAP BusinessObjects BI Platform 4.x
- Microsoft Office Excel 2007/2010/2013
- All supported platforms
Microsoft, Excel, size, limit, worksheet, sheet, Office, 2007, 2010, 2013, WebI, export, 1048576, 65536, how to, WRC , KBA , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.