SAP Enterprise Inventory and Service-Level Optimization (EIS):
- Cannot connect to the database.
- Login screen does not come up.
- Application Log may display one of these errors:
- jdbc connection pool not found
- ORA-12504, TNS:listener was not given the SID in CONNECT_DATA
The following application servers for SAP EIS versions prior to 6.10 (also known as SmartOps or MIPO):
The following application server for all SAP EIS versions:
EIS, EIO, MIPO, smartops, jdbc, connection pool, ORA-12504, 12504, Oracle, 12, SID , KBA , SCM-EIS , SAP Enterprise Inventory and Service-Level Optimization , SCM-EIS-OPS , SAP EIS - Operations , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.