- A user with authorization for plant A only, carries out a goods issue (movement type 261) for a process order in plant B, they receive error M7120, 'You have no authorization for this transaction in plant B' (planned goods withdrawal)
- The same user posts a goods issue (movement type 261) without reference to the process order in plant B, The process order is defined in the account assignment TAB (unplanned goods withdrawal) the posting is allowed
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP R/3 Enterprise all versions ; SAP R/3 all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
AUTHORITY-CHECK, RESB, AFKO, ls_auth-deny ECC, MIGO, goods issue, authorization, plant , KBA , MM-IM-GF-AUTH , Authorization Check , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.