- The structure of a datasource or an infoprovider is changed and the activation of the already migrated transformation fails with the error message
"Start Routine: Syntax error in routine"
Message no. RSTRAN527
- An update/transfer rule is migrated, and the migration fails with one of the error messages below:
- "Rule (target: XXX group: 01 Standard Group): Syntax error in routine"
- E:Field "L_DUMMY" is unknown.
RSTRAN527 Start Routine: Syntax error in routine
The activation log might contain some additional information like this:
RSTRAN060 Rule X of transformation YYY () is not valid and is being deleted
- SAP NetWeaver 2004s
- SAP Business Warehouse (SAP BW) 7.0
- SAP BW 7.01 (SAP BW 7.0 EHP 1)
- SAP BW 7.02 (SAP BW 7.0 EHP 2)
- SAP BW 7.03 (SAP BW 7.0 EHP 3)
- SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP NetWeaver BW 7.31 (SAP NW BW 7.3 EnhP 1)
- SAP NetWeaver BW 7.40
- SAP NetWeaver 7.40
- SAP NetWeaver 7.41
- SAP NetWeaver 7.50
CALL FUNCTION "ROUTINE_9998", START_ROUTINE, DATA_PACKAGE, SOURCE_PACKAGE, GP_ERR_RSTRAN_MASTER_TMPL, migrate, migration, migr, l_dummy, RSAU 727, , KBA , BW-WHM-DST-TRF , Transformation , BW-WHM-MTD-INST , Business Content Installation , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.