- A client application connecting from a jisql to Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) server on HP-UX is receiving the following message when running queries:
WARNING! Some character(s) could not be converted into client's character set. Unconverted bytes were changed to question marks ('?')
- How does one suppress this warning message?
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) All Versions on HP-UX Itanium
- Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) All Versions
- Sybase Software Developer Kit (SDK) All Versions
- jisql client on Windows
character set, encoding , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-SYB-SDK , SDK , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.