- Currently SAP Replication Server (SRS) is installed on a Unix box at /mysybase1. SRS partition files are in a different directory /mysybase3.
- The Replication Server System Database (RSSD) is on SAP Sybase ASE and the ASE server is installed in a different directory from /mysybase1.
- How to change the SRS installation directory from /mysybase1 to /mysybase2?
- SAP Replication Server (SRS) all versions
- Unix and Linux operating systems
SAP Replication Server all versions
KBA , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.