- You are using a scenario which should use the PGPEncription
- The PGPEncryption module is used in the receiver channel
- You checked the receiver channel in the Message Monitor and the message processing failed with the following error:
- nested exception is: java.lang.NullPointerException: while trying to invoke the method com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.Message.getMessageKey() of an object loaded from the local variable 'message'
- SAP NetWeaver Process Integration 7.1
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver Process Integration 7.1
- SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP NetWeaver 7.4
B2B, SFTP, Invoke method, getMessageKey, Message, Local variable, PGPEncryption, PGPDecryption, Encrypt, NullPointerException, Nested exception, Receiver channel, Interfaces, EJBException, Localjebs, PGP, Chain, Process Integration 7.10, PI 7.10, Process Integration 7.11, PI 7.11, Process Integration 7.30, PI 7.30, Process Integration 7.31, PI 7.31 , KBA , BC-XI-CON-B2B , B2B - Connectivity , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.